539. Any time a rainbow appears in the sky, the muggleborns whisper ‘Taste the rainbow, touch the rainbow,’ much to the purebloods’ confusion.
540. A pureblood ranting to their muggleborn friends about famous witches and wizards the muggleborns have never heard of until they can’t take it anymore, and the muggleborns start fangirling about Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch. The pureblood just stops talking, slightly scared by their passion.
541. Male-identifying muggleborns find the idea of dress robes utterly alien and old fashioned. Thus at wizarding formal events they will usually wear a tuxedo or a suit, which looks awkward and badly tailored to most purebloods.
542. Muggleborns are horrified to learn that there are no digital downloads of their favorite wizard pop songs and begin to make digital recordings. The Ministry of Magic is tearing their hair out as these recordings make their way online, and muggles start discussing the meaning of “Do the Hippogriff”.
544. Hufflepuff muggleborns ask why there is a marijuana plant in the common room. The other students say it’s a headache relief plant that belongs to Professor Sprout. That explains why she doesn’t help the kids when they pass out. She’s higher than a kite.
545. Muggleborns thinking it’s the coolest that mermaids actually exist, but then screaming when they see what they look like.
546. A pureblood being mean to a muggleborn and they just lick their hand and wipe it on the purebloods face, singing “You got mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put you back into your place.” *stomp, stomp* *clap*
543. Muggleborn witches and wizards who have disabled parents can get special permission to use certain magic outside of Hogwarts to help their parents with things they can’t do.
The most beautiful scene out of the entire series.
I cried like a bitch
America is some fucked up dystopian shit honestly like how are y’all even surviving? Paying for healthcare? $60,000 on tuition? POC getting shot in Wal-Marts? White men shooting up elementary schools? That’s terrifying I’m worried about all of you
America doesn’t seem that terribly horrible when you live here day to day and you’ve known nothing else but when somebody says something like this it fucks you up really good.